Saturday, April 21, 2012

Correction

Hiya Jammers! I have some bad news. I know, terrible to have bad news on the second psot. But it's really important. Our head of publicity, historyloverz, is now head of the lawyer department. We now need someone to take her place as head of publicity and face of the company! Also, aanimal3, our former head of errands, recently quit! We need someone to take his place. So remember members out there, you can now be the face of the company/head of publicity, head of errands, or work in any department! And on a completely different note, we noticed some things missing from our company building! We are missing peck statue, greely staue, cosmo staue, liza statue, gharam staue, sir gilbert staue, horse staue, harper staue, penguin staue, conelius staue, otto statue, ruby staue, pot o gold, crater with meteorite, 2 silver bricks, feast table, and epic wonders orb. I will post any changes to the list, if you want to help. Send it to coco4092 or historyloverz. If you do, the next time you log on, you might have a nice little thank you gift......
Thanks a bunch!
-coco4092 and historyloverz

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys its historyloverz! Go me and coco4092!!! btw i called my self animal jammer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a lawyer in the company go me

      Delete